As a result of recent regulatory changes regarding the handling Opening activities in the city of Madrid, the Statement is the general procedure to open, modify or make works in a new or existing activity.
The Statement is a document signed by an interested party in which it states, under its responsibility, to comply with the requirements established by current legislation to access the recognition of a right or power or pursue, you have the documentation and accredits and undertakes to maintain compliance during the period inherent in the recognition or exercise time.
1. SUBJECT ACTIONS RESPONSIBLE DECLARATION
In general the pursuit of activities shall be submitted to Responsible Declaration, in particular the activities reflected in art. 14 of OAAE:
Also in accordance with Annex I of the Ordinance, the following activities can be handled by responsible statement when precise works for this project do not require building work in accordance with the provisions of Law 38/1999, of November 5 , building management:
2. ACTIONS NOT SUBJECT TO RESPONSIBLE DECLARATION
They are excluded from the regime responsible statement:
- The actions involving private use or occupation of public property, except the activities listed in paragraph 5 of Annex I.
- Actions affecting property declared as Assets of Cultural Interest with individualized statement, property included individually in the inventory of Cultural Heritage of the Community of Madrid, as well as the properties listed within the level of maximum protection in planning urban applicable, except that the same already came developing any activity listed in paragraph 2, provided they do not affect the protected elements.
- The works that require a building construction project, in accordance with Law 38/1999, of November 5, except in cases specified in the Law 2/2012, of June 12, Revitalisation of Commercial Activity the Community of Madrid.
- The actions are subject to licensing.
- The person concerned shall in the ECU SCI application duly completed Responsible Declaration, together with proof of payment of the price, and urban and technical documentation proving compliance and appropriateness of the actions in accordance with the indicated in the 16 and 17 the OAAE be possible electronically.
- SCI will register the file on your computer system connected in real time with the computer services of the City of Madrid, officially recording this way the application form along with the accompanying documentation and filled out properly scanned.
- The effects of the declaration of responsibility will occur since it has entry in the registry of the City of Madrid.
- Within 10 days from registration of the application, SCI will perform formal verification of documentation and if it is among those that can be handled by this procedure.
- If the check result is favorable certificate of conformity to be recorded in the city of Madrid with all documents accompanying the responsible statement will be issued.
- If the check result is unfavorable, this fact shall inform the holder and the Town Hall.
- Once SCI communicated to the start date of the activity, or , if applicable, the date of completion of the works, materially check the conformity of the performance with the applicable regulations. The visit shall take place according to public use area of activity within a maximum period of 3 or 6 months from the date communicated start of activity or completion of works.
- The act of checking the corresponding inspection report, the result may be favorable or unfavorable conditioned rise. If it is in the process will be completed, and if unfavorable depending on the nature of the deficiencies may or may not continue skinning activity, if the report is conditioned because they identified deficiencies of non-essential character for which the applicant will have a maximum period of three months to correct them, or can reach the cessation of activity and the imposition of sanctions by the City of Madrid in the event that essential deficiencies are identified.
- In the case of public and recreational activities shows, a physical check is carried out exclusively by municipal technical services.
4. RESPONSIBLE STATEMENT REPORT OF FITNESS TO APPLICABLE LAW
- Before the formal presentation of the Statement, the applicant may apply to SCI under the OAAE 17.3 and upon payment of the fee procedure, issuing a report to the regulations applicable adequacy of the proposed action. This report will not increase the cost of processing the Statement.
- To do this, proceed SCI technical and formal review of the documentation, proceeding to tell the client where necessary the missing documentation as well as those ends that need to be modified to suit the application planning regulations.
- SCI have a period of one month for issuing the report, during which he will perform the requirements necessary to remedy towards achieving the favorable report.
- Once obtained this favorable report, the interested party will be asked to send the duly completed and signed responsible statement.
- Upon receipt of the Statement, SCI proceed to registration with the City of Madrid with all the documentation, and to continue the general procedure of issuing the certificate of conformity and subsequently performing eye test material.
5. RULES OF APPLICATION AND DOCUMENTS TO BE PRESENTED
Upon request an estimate of the performance intended ECU SCI provides all the forms and documents that are necessary for complete discharge of the records.
However if you want to download them before you can do from the page of the City of Madrid.
You can also consult the regulations corresponding to the intended application performances this link.