SCI, as an Authorized Control Agency, certifies compliance with the safety requirements of the following Industrial Safety Regulations
- Periodic inspection of elevators according to the provisions of Royal Decree 88/2013
Inspections are carried out over the following periods:
2. Initial and periodic inspections of self-lifting cranes and tower cranes according to the provisions of the Royal Decree 836/2003. Periodic inspections are carried out every 2 years after the commissioning of Tower Cranes or the manufacture of self-lifting cranes.
3. Periodic Inspection of Self-Propelled Mobile Cranes according to the provisions of Royal Decree 837/2003.
Periodic inspections are carried out, depending on the age of the crane, with the following criteria:
4. Initial and periodic inspections of pressure equipment according to the provisions of Royal Decree 2060/2008. Applies to the installation, periodic inspection and modification of equipment with maximum allowable pressure greater than 0.5 bar.
It is composed of the Technical Instructions (ITC).
Similar to those detailed in the Pressure Equipment Directive categories RD 709/2015. The frequency and agencies involved in inspections are determined by the types and combinations of the fluids involved.
TYPE PERIODIC INSPECTIONS
Depending on the type of pressure equipment, the frequency of inspections are determined by the following criteria:
I.Pressure equipment that is included in the regulations and is not in the scope of a specific ITC.
II. ITC EP-1. BOILER.
BOILER IN GENERAL
BOILER BLACK LYE RECOVERY
III. ITC EP-2. Generating power stations.
CONTAINERS FOR LIQUIDS AND GASES
IV. ITC EP-3. Oil refineries and petrochemical plants (all pressure equipment).
V. ITC EP-4. cryogenic tanks
VI. ITC EP-5.Cylinders for self-contained breathing apparatus.
VII. ITC EP-5. Self-contained breathing equipment cylinders
6. Inspections Gaseous Fuels facilities as provided in the RD 919/2006.
I. ITC ICG-02. Storage and distribution centers packaging liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
II. ITC ICG-03. Storage facilities for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in fixed deposits.
III. ITC ICG-04. Satellite liquefied natural gas (LNG).
IV. ITC ICG-05. Service stations for gas vehicles.
V. ITC ICG-08. Gas appliances
7. The following criteria applies to the periodic inspection of firefighting equipment, , in accordance with the RD 2267/2004:
8.The following further criteria apply to periodic inspection of refrigeration systems in accordance with the RD 138/2011,:
9. Inspections Oil Installations.
1) Inspection of liquid petroleum storage sites in accordance with the Royal Decree 1562/1998.
Note.- Facilities with underground tanks without leak detection system, installed prior to enforcement of regulation ITC MI-IP02 (08/09/98):
2) Inspection of storage facilities for consumption in the installation itself, according to the provisions of Royal Decree 1523/1999.
Tests repaired tanks:
Tests repaired tanks:
10. Regulation of Thermal Installations in Buildings.To meet RD 1027/2007 requirements of energy efficiency and safety in thermal installations in buildings and to meet the health and welfare requirements of its occupants
Types of Inspections
11. Electrical installations High Voltage
a) High-voltage power lines. Royal Decree 223/2008.
b) Power stations, substations and transformer stations. Technical Conditions and Security Guarantees in Power Plants, Substations and Transformer. Royal Decree 3275/82.
12. Low Voltage Electrical Installations
a) Detailed below are those facilities defined as needing an initial inspection by OCA:
b) Periodic inspection by OCA: