Who must comply?
Large companies with the following criteria and corporate groups defined according to Art. 42 of the Commercial Code.
Option 1: Audit report of the company’s energy efficiency.
Option 2:Implement a system of energy management (ISO 50,001 or similar).
Deadline for submission
The audit must be performed within 9 months after the publication of Royal Decree 56/2016.
Scope of the audit
Companies formed by a single building or group of buildings with centralized power supplies:
Companies formed by multiple centers or buildings delocalized with independent power supplies:
Building energy audits of Buildings
Large companies consisting of multiple establishments require an energy review of the buildings.
- Gathering information prior to visits.
- Consumption of each building: electricity, gas, oil, etc.
- Production data: timetables, people.
- Basic information about each building: surfaces, facilities.
- Business Plan buildings:
- Energy inventory: lighting, climate, equipment.
- Energy questionnaire.
- Detection enhancements.
- Energy center reports are issued:
- Energy Building performance.
- Performance facilities.
- Measures that combine low investment with large savings.