In the commitment of SCI, SA to reach and maintain the highest level of quality and protection, we have integrated the management of these areas, to ensure the quality of the service offered while respecting, protecting and conserving the environment, and takes care of the safety and health of itself and of third parties, during the work we carry out, whether in our own facilities or in the facilities or works of our clients.
SCI, SA has established a Culture of Nuclear Safety and ensures that Nuclear Safety is taken into account in decisionmaking and is not compromised by any decision made, promoting commitment throughout the organization.
Achieving and maintaining the highest degree of Quality in all aspects of the work is achieved through the most rigorous compliance with all operating procedures, the training and motivation of its personnel and the suitability of the equipment and facilities needed to carry them out rigorously and reliably.
Protection is achieved by eliminating hazards and minimizing potential risks to the safety and health of workers, as well as environmental and Nuclear Safety, derived from our activity, and the adoption of prevention, protection and emergency measures to control said risks.
The improvement of the execution and working conditions, aimed at raising the level of quality of the service provided, and the protection of the safety and health of our workers, as well as the efficient use of energy, the optimization of employment of materials, the promotion of techniques for the reduction, use and recycling of waste and the use of technical advances and research and development in carrying out our work, are key points of the strategy of continuous
improvement, pollution prevention and Nuclear Safety Culture of SCI, SA
We are convinced that environmental and labor accidents are not events due to chance and that they can be avoided by complying, by all members of our company, with the Legislation, Regulations, Norms and Procedures that make up the Integrated System of Environmental Management, Safety and Health at work.
To achieve this, from the Management of SCI, SA I undertake to
- Guarantee the compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, as well as other requirements that the organization subscribes related to its environmental aspects, occupational health and safety, quality and Nuclear Safety.
- Develop and implement an effective Integrated Management System, based on the UNE-EN ISO 14001, ISO 45001, UNE-EN ISO 9001 and ISO 19443 standards, which incorporates the establishment of objectives, the performance of periodic audits and the appropriate reviews of the system itself. System, thus guaranteeing the continuous improvement of its behavior in terms of quality, safety, occupational health, environment and Nuclear Safety in the important services for Nuclear Safety (ITNS) that SCI, SA carries out for the supply chain of the energy sector nuclear.
- Maintain an open attitude within the company and before society in general, showing receptivity to concerns about quality, occupational health and safety, as well as environmental and Nuclear Safety, raised by its employees, other organizations, associations or institutions about its facilities.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injuries and deterioration of the health of the company’s workers.
- Inform your employees about the risks and environmental aspects linked to our activity, so that their behavior in the workplace reflects their responsibility in safety, occupational health, the environment and Nuclear Safety.
- Raise awareness and train all company personnel in quality, risk prevention and minimization of the environmental impact related to our activity, so that work is carried out with the highest quality and safety standards.
- Make people involved in carrying out ITNS aware of the importance of their tasks, including the possible consequences for Nuclear Safety of errors in their activities, fostering a questioning attitude.
- Promote among our suppliers, contractors, subcontractors and clients, compliance with all the provisions established by the company in terms of Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety and Nuclear Safety.
- Guarantee that the services provided by SCI, SA as an ITNS provider are not compromised by other priorities (economic, financial, etc.).
Compliance with this Policy helps us to achieve the highest degree of quality, Nuclear Safety and protection of all SCI, SA personnel, of its material and immaterial assets and in general of the entire society and the environment, as well as to improve our management system and the performance of our work by complying with our operating procedures.